Once Quoted, Your Price Will Not Change!
We want to make the notary experience as easy as possible.
We offer Flat Rates per county and honor all lender-approved fees for loan docs and real estate sign offs.
Our Mobile Notaries, Certified, Background-Screened Loan Signing Agents will travel to.
• Your Home or Place of Business
• Lenders, Escrow & Title Companies, Banks, Real Estate Offices
• Attorney Offices, Courthouses, Airports
• Jails, Prisons, Detention Centers,
• Hospitals, Doctors’ Offices, Medical Facilities, Rehab Facilities
• Senior Centers, Assisted Living Centers, Retirement Homes
• Coffee Houses, Restaurants, or any other Location of Your Choice in the Bay Area
MOBILE NOTARY AREAS COVERED:
Santa Clara County-
San Jose, Campbell, Cupertino, Gilroy, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Menlo Park, Milpitas, Monte Serano, Morgan Hill, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Sunnyvale.
Alameda & Contra Costa County-
Alameda,Alamo, Albany, Berkeley, Concord, Danville, Dublin, Emeryville, Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, Newark, Oakland, Piedmont, Pleasanton, Richmond, San Ramon,San Leandro, Union City.
San Mateo & San Francisco County-
Belmont, Brisbane, Burlingame, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City,
Millbrae, Pacifica, Portola Valley, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco & San Francisco.
ADDITIONAL COUNTIES - Call For Details
*Other Areas IN CA By Request
** SANTA CLARA COUNTY UP TO TWO PEOPLE $150 & Up *based on time & Location
Loan & Real Estate Document Fees:
$125 & Up* - Local in Escrow or Mobile Loan Signing--or LENDER APPROVED FEES within Santa Clara County
$150 & Up* - Surrounding areas mobile loan signings or the lender approved fees.
$65* - 2nd set of loan doc’s (additional charge or escrow approved fees)
All documents returned timely. Fax, FedEx, UPS, USPS Overnight delivery of Documents.
*Loan packages-Travel Fees Included in Loan Package Price- Fees based on Location and Time of the Appointment
GENERAL NOTARIZED DOCUMENTS*
$15 - Per Notarized Signature- *New CA Standard Rate Changed in 2017
$20 & Up - Traveling Fee Based on TIME & LOCATION of the appointment in The BAY AREA
* Deeds- Grant Deeds, Quitclaim Deeds, Transfer Deeds etc. and Notes
* Power of Attorney- General Durable, Special, Financial etc.
* Real Estate Contracts or Documents-Seller/Buyer, Purchase, Refinance, Commercial
* Business or Personal Contracts, Settlement Agreements-Pre-Nuputial & Marital and ALL General Notarization(s)
* Estate Planning Documents-Wills, Trusts, Advance Health Care Directives, HIPAA, etc.
* Foreign Passport Renewals or Application Documents
* Large Group Notarizations for Schools, Seminars, Offices, Hospital
* Patent Assignments, Key Note Ceremonies, Construction Documents, Adoption Process
* Adoption Process, Surrogate Agreements & Embryo Agreements
* Travel Authorizations for Minor Children, School or Sports Authorizations
* Loan Modifications
* DMV Forms, Car Title, Sale, Theft, Insurance
* Affidavits, ID Fraud Documents, 401k Forms, Spousal Consent Forms, Life Certificates,
Apostille Service Now Available! Call Me For More Details.
$15 - Per Person:
* Affirmations Or Witness
* Jurats and Acknowledgments
$85* - Local Jails
$20 - Excessive Waiting Fee (after 15 mins.of waiting)
$1.50 -per 5 Pages Printed- Black & White or Color
$2- Credit Card or Paypal Fee Applies for Transactions Under $100
In the event we are not able to notarize the documents, the standard quoted traveling fee still applies and is due at the time of the service.
Please remember that a valid form of identification is required for all signing parties.
Parties signing MUST understand what they are signing and doing at their own free will.
*Fees based on Location and Time of the Appointment