We will work with you on all of your notary needs.
Whether its a form from your school, employer or from your bank we are here to help you.
We will travel to you and accommodate your schedule.
We Work closely with the following:
- Mortgage Brokers
- Real Estate Agents, TC, Processors
- Escrow & Title Companies
- Banks, Hospitals, Schools, Non-Profit Co. & Tech Companies
- General Public
We are familiar with each and all documents signed at closing, and we work with several escrow and title companies to ensure that your closing runs smoothly. We have extensive experience in FHA Loans, VA Loans, Private and Conventional Loans, as well as in Government Mortgage Loan Modification Programs (HAMP) and all other mortgage loan modification programs.
We work with the general public as well…any document that needs notarization can be done in little time.
Our services include:
- Deeds, Titles and Notes
- Real Estate Contracts or Documents-CA or Out of State,
- Loans- VA FHA & Private Mortgages and Loan Modification Packages
- Refinances, Revervse Mortgage, Time Shares
- Second Mortgages –Streamlines, Equity Lines (HELOC)
- Adoption Process, Surrogate & Embryo Agreements
- Loan Signing Agent - Real Estate Closings & Power of Attorney
- Estate Planning Documents-Wills,Trusts and Codicils
- School or Sports Authorizations, Diploma & Transcript
- 401k-Spousal Consent Forms, Life Certificates
- Prison/Jail,Sheriff or Police Dept. Visits, & Pension Plans
- Liquor Licenses, Contest Winner Consent Forms
- Travel Authorizations for Minor Children
- Business or Personal Contracts and General Notarization
- Patent Assignments, Key Note Ceremony
- Affirmations, Oath, Affidavits, Jurats, Acknowledgments
- Apostille, Authentication Certficate
What you will need for your appointment:
At your appointment, you will need to bring the following:
A VALID/NON-Expired ID/DL/Passport
Up to 2* forms might be needed depending on the document you need notarized.
*Please check document if second ID is required.
What types of identification are valid?
All forms of identification must be current or issued within 5 years.
- California Driver's License
- California Identification Card
- Two credible witness's ( for a person who does not have current ID)-both should have no interest in the document & over 18
- Mexico Identification Card or Driver's License , Consular ID's w/Description, signature, Serial ID#, Picture, Current & Issued in past 5 years
- US Passport
- US Military ID Card (must includes picture and descriptions)
- Inmate ID Card
- Other State Driver's License
- Other State Identification card, Canada Driver's License
- Foreign Passports stamped by USCIS
- ID card issued by the USCIS (Notarization of USCIS forms only)
Please have your document or form filled out and ready to be signed in the presence of the Notary Public at the time we meet.You could bring your document to the appointment. Or you could email your document to our office, and let us print it out, prepare and provide at the time of the appointment. Additional service fee may apply, Please visit our Fee Schedule for details.
All documents returned timely. Fax, FedEx, UPS, USPS Overnight delivery of Documents.
What if I do not have a valid ID?
If the signer of a document does not have a valid ID, one or two credible identifying witnesses must be present at the signing of all documents. One credible witness is acceptable when the Notary Public and the signer both know the witness through personal knowledge. To learn more about Witness’ please review the FAQ's.
We are not an attorneys licensed to practice law in the state of California, and we may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice. We cannot explain or advise contents of any document for you. By doing so i would be engaging in the unauthorized practice of law. Any questions about your document should be addressed to document issuer, company and or attorney.